Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cream of the Crop


I've been wanting to try a monochromatic look but every time I go to put an outfit together, I end up adding extra colors so I only get a semi-monochromatic look. I think I gave it a good shot here though with the tone on tone cream top and pants and tried to keep it in the family at least with the neutral accessories... I just felt like I needed to add the pink belt to go with my new fuschia lipstick! One of these days I'll get it right... :) In the meantime, I got an awesome haircut from a new salon I tried the other day (my first haircut in almost a year) and I finally found the perfect shade of fuschia lipstick! I know, big news over here at my house, right? But getting a good haircut really is a big deal... coming from someone who has had quite a few bad ones... I'm really excited to have found a stylist I like!






pants- J. Crew, top- Madewell, belt- J. Crew, booties- Sam Edelman, necklace- Forever 21, bracelets- J. Crew & Forever 21, sunglasses- Ray-Ban, lips- Bobbi Brown rich lip color in Cosmic Raspberry

If you were to try a monochromatic look, what color would you choose? I never can decide on just one color... hence my obvious trouble with pulling off this trend!

❤Britt

1 comment:

  1. I am absolutely loving that top! What a great outfit!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete