Thursday, March 14, 2013

Floral and Flame


I'm definitely looking forward to spring weather when, aside from actually being able to see some sweetly scented, beautiful blooms in the flesh as opposed to the not-so-sweetly-scented printed form on this skirt, I won't have to wear tights anymore! While it has been getting steadily warmer here, you still need a winter coat most days... which is actually good for me right now because I'm still on the hunt for the perfect spring jacket! Any ideas/suggestions? Do you have a favorite spring jacket? I love trench coats and rain coats (and blazers... and military or utility jackets... and...)!




sweater- J. Crew, skirt- Anthropologie (old), belt- J. Crew, stockings- Hue, booties- Nicole, necklace- Bedazzled Boutique (old), clutch- South Moon Under, sunglasses- Kate Spade, bracelet- J. Crew

Hope you all have a wonderful day :) Happy Thursday!!

❤Britt

2 comments: